London Fashion's Night Out

September 14, 2011

Tonight we went to London Fashion's Night Out around Oxford Circus and Bond Street. The girls and I got all dressed up and made our way over. There were lots of stores that were open late with things like DJs, drinks and prizes.


Girlies outside of Louis Vuitton

Gwyneth Paltrow, the current face of Coach, was even there. There was a huge crowd standing outside of Coach waiting for celebrity sightings. Most of the other stores you could walk into, or there was a queue outside to enter. But at Coach, none of the common folk were allowed in. There was security at the entrance and lots and lots of paparazzi. When Paltrow arrived it was obvious with the sudden frenzy. I was almost trampled, so I tried to get away from the madness ASAP. I had always heard that paparazzi was horrible, but I didn't realize just how bad it was. I can't imagine being bombarded to that degree every time I walked outside.

Overall, the night was quite luxurious and a great experience.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram