Chipotle Debuts in London

September 11, 2011

Okay, well the title is a bit misleading - it's the second one in the city. But still, how convenient that the second Chipotle in London opens a block down from a building with a bunch of Pitt kids?

Some of my roomies were fortunate enough to get some FREE grub from there prior to their opening, which was awesome. I went there a week after...

The layout was similar to those in the US, but there is no fountain to dispense drinks. Instead they had lots of fancy bottled drinks.

On to their food: Their tortillas were smaller(-), they had an option of brown rice available(+), their corn was white not yellow (?). Oh, and THEY DIDN'T USE GLOVES(----). And their burritos were smaller, yet more expensive($_$)



The burrito was good, but different. I told Purvi Didi I'd bring them all Chipotle burritos next time I visit so they can try it too!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram