The Seven Deadly Sins

May 08, 2017

Our west coast trip is a nice mix of old and new. While Usha has never been to the golden coast, I have. However, it was many years ago! Amongst the stops on the itinerary that were new to me was Las Vegas, also known as Sin City.

We saw a Cirque Du Soleil show at Treasure Island, it was my first show. I was on the edge of my seat the entire show. I can now appreciate seeing the show live versus filmed and can't wait to take my parents. The costumes were excellent - they clearly added "bulk/drag" but they accentuated all the movements so beautifully. I couldn't help but wonder what signals the performers had; for example: if one performer could not balance properly before the next part how did they let their partner know? How many times was Plan B executed on stage instead of Plan A? The beauty is that I didn't know any different and I enjoyed the show wonderfully.

Other icons on The Strip included the Bellagio fountains (both during the day and night), The Venetian and Caesar's Palace. I thought it was great to see the "original" Venetian after seeing a replica/tribute of it in India when we went for my 22nd birthdayUnexpected treats - indoor conservatory/garden in Bellagio and the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesar's Palace.

My photo journalism project during our short visit (we did walk more than 20,000 steps that day though), were the seven deadly sins. Can you guess which one is which? Vanity, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth.




               



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The Answers:
    Vanity, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram