Anddd We're Back

January 22, 2012

Hello All! It has been a long time since I last posted.


Some of you have asked why I stopped posting, after being quite regular with it for a while. The truth is that I was overwhelmed with trying to blog about our week long Fall Break. I didn't want to post a poor-quality post and at the same time, couldn't fathom what a 'good' post would look like. So I stopped completely.

Anyway, after noticing quite a few things happening now still have ties to my study abroad experience, I've decided I'm going to start posting on here again. Some posts will be about study abroad and I'm sure some won't.

I'm excited about it. Especially since I've ended my brief stint with Twitter and have lost my thought outlet in that sense!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram